Saturday, June 27, 2009

Its been a month

I am a sixth of the way through, it is getting a lot better so far because there is a lot less yelling from the Staff Office and the classes are going well. My classes right now are Property Damage, Sex Crimes(crazy what people do, glad I wont have to deal w/ that a lot) Vehicle Code, Physical Methods of Arrest(we are learning to use our baton which is fun) The class lengths depend on the class some are a few hours and others can be the whole academy length. I am getting better at physical training and we just started 4 miles on our runs now. I have two tests next week on property damage and sex crimes on thurs and friday and then i get to come home. The hardest part still is missing my amazing wife and i cant wait to see her and you guys this next weekend. My roommates are good, Russ is a good guy and a Christian and Sean is a very liberal person and we have had some interesting conversations. But i have made friends w/ a few other guys and there is another guy who runs a prayer circle which is nice but i haven't been able to attend yet b/c of the schedule conflicts but I should be able to this next week which would be nice. Keep the prayers coming and hope this week goes by super fast. Love you all.

1 comment:

craig harrison said...

Congrats on finishing your first month Ry! Way to go. We are all looking forward to seeing you again this weekend. Love ya. Dad